VI International Workshop 2015
VI International Workshop on Locational Analysis and Related Problems 2015, Barcelona
The International Workshop on Locational Analysis and Related Problems will take place during November 25-27, 2015 in Barcelona (Spain). It is organized by the Spanish Location Network and Location Group GELOCA (SEIO). GELOCA is a working group on location belonging to the Statistics and Operations Research Spanish Society. The Spanish Location Network is a group of more than 140 researchers distributed into 16 nodes corresponding to several Spanish universities. The Network has been funded by the Spanish Government.
Every year, the Network organizes a meeting to promote the communication between its members and between them and other researchers, and to contribute to the development of the location field and related problems.
The topics of interest are location analysis and related problems. It includes location models, networks, transportation, logistics, exact and heuristic solution methods, and computational geometry, among others.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to present works in the form of oral communications or poster. For the participation, the submission of a short abstract is required.
The Organizing Committee
- Emilio Carrizosa (U. de Sevilla)
- Ángel Corberán (U. de Valencia)
- Elena Fernández Aréizaga (U. Politécnica de Cataluñaa)
- Alfredo Marín Pérez (U. de Murcia)
- Juan A. Mesa (U. de Sevilla)
- Blas Pelegrín (U. de Murcia)
- Justo Puerto Albandoz (U. de Sevilla)
- Antonio M. Rodríguez-Chía (U. de Cádiz)
- María Albareda-Sambola (U. Politécnica de Cataluña)
- Luisa Martínez-Merino (U. de Cádiz)
- Francisco A. Ortega (U. de Sevilla)
- Dolores R. Santos Peñate (U. de Las Palmas de G.C)
Templates for submitting abstract
The total time allocated to each speaker is 20 minutes, including time for questions and audience participation.
- (17:10 - 17:40) - REGISTRATION
- (17:40 - 18:10) - Opening Session
- (18:10 - 19:50) - Session 1: Discrete Location
- (20:00) - Welcome Reception
- (9:00 - 10:40) - Session 2: Continuous Location
- (10:40 - 11:10) - Coffe break
- (11:10 - 12:30) - Invited speaker: Matteo Fischetti
- (12:30 - 13:45) - Session 3: Location on Networks
- (13:45 - 15:30) - LUNCH
- (15:30 - 17:10) - Session 4: Discrete Location
- (17:10 - 17:40) - Coffe Break
- (17:40 - 18:55) - Session 5: Location on Networks
- (20:00) - Welcome Reception Dinner
- (9:00 - 10:40) - Session 6: Discrete Location
- (10:40 ‐ 11:10) - Coffe break
- (11:10 ‐ 12:30) - Invited speaker: M. Grazia Speranza
- (12:30 ‐ 13:45) - Session 7: Routing Problems
- (13:45 ‐ 14:30) - Locat. Network Meeting
- (14:30 - 15:30) - LUNCH
The registration and accommodation request procedure is similar to last meeting. The attendants have to fill in the registration form and pay 100 euros for the conference costs by bank transfer. Take into account that the number of reserved rooms financed by the Network is limited. The Network has reserved 25 rooms in “RESIDENCIA TORRE GIRONA” and finances up to three nights to 25 members of the Network. This funding will be assigned in order of accommodation request with priority for doctoral students.
M. Grazia Speranza
Campus Diagonal Sud, Edificio U, C. Pau Gargallo, 5, 08028 Barcelona
Phone: +34 93 401 58 80
Fax: +34 93 401 58 81
Horario: L-V: 9.30 to 13.00