VIII International Workshop 2017
- Important Dates
VIII International Workshop on Locational Analysis and Related Problems 2017, Segovia
The International Workshop on Locational Analysis and Related Problems will take place during September 27-29, 2017 in Segovia (Spain). It is organized by the Spanish Location Network and Location Group GELOCA (SEIO). GELOCA is a working group on location belonging to the Statistics and Operations Research Spanish Society. The Spanish Location Network is a group of more than 100 researchers distributed into 16 nodes corresponding to several Spanish universities. The Network has been funded by the Spanish Government.
Every year, the Network organizes a meeting to promote the communication between its members and between them and other researchers, and to contribute to the development of the location field and related problems. The last meeting took place in Málaga,September 14-16, 2016.
The topics of interest are location analysis and related problems. It includes location models, networks, transportation, logistics, exact and heuristic solution methods, and computational geometry, among others.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to present works in the form of oral communications or poster. For the participation, the submission of a short abstract is required.
The Organizing Committee
- Emilio Carrizosa (Universidad de Sevilla, España)
- Ángel Corberán (Universidad de Valencia, España)
- Elena Fernández (Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, España)
- Alfredo Marín (Universidad de Murcia, España)
- Juan A. Mesa (Universidad de Sevilla, España)
- Blas Pelegrín Pelegrín (Universidad de Murcia)
- Justo Puerto (Universidad de Sevilla, España)
- Antonio M. Rodríguez Chía (Universidad de Cádiz, España)
- Diego Ruiz Hernández (Colegio Universitario de Estudios Financieros, España)
- Inmaculada Espejo Miranda
- Luisa Isabel Martínez Merino
- Belén Palop del Río
- Dolores Rosa Santos Peñate
Deadline for abstracts submission (2 pages maximum).
A short abstract in English must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Final version for abstracts.
Abstract submission: a short abstract in English must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The total time allocated to each speaker is 20 minutes, including time for questions and audience participation.
Program and Abstracts:
The meeting will take place in Antigua Escuela de Magisterio (salón de actos/ meeting room). Plaza Colmenares No. 1, Segovia. (Map)
- (17.10 - 17.40) - REGISTRATION
- (17.40 - 18.10) - Opening Session
- (18.10 - 19.50) - Session 1: Discrete Location
- (21:00) - Welcome Reception
- (09:00 - 10:40) - Session 2: Continuous Location
- (10:40 - 11:10) - Coffe break
- (11:10 - 12:30) - Invited speaker: Pierre Bonami
- (12:30 - 13:45) - Session 3: Routing Problems
- (13:45 - 15:30) - LUNCH
- (15:30 - 17:10) - Session 4: Applications
- (17:10 - 17:40) - Coffee Break
- (17:40 - 19:20) - Session 5: Discrete Location
- (21:00) - Dinner
- (09:00 - 10:40) - Session 6: Network/Territory Planning
- (10:40 - 11:10) - Coffe break
- (11:10 - 12:30) - Invited speaker: James Campbell
- (12:30 - 13:45) - Session 7: Hub Location
- (13:45 - 14:30) - Reunión Red Localización
- (14:30 - 15:30) - LUNCH
Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Marseille at Aix Marseille Université.
James F. Campbell
Management Science & Information Systems College of Business Administration University of Missouri, St. Louis (USA).
The meeting will take place in Antigua Escuela de Magisterio (salón de actos/ meeting room). Plaza Colmenares No. 1, Segovia.
Phone: +34 000 000 000
Fax: +34 000 000 000
Horario: L-V: 9.30 to 13.00